Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adding currency fair 2 oz bank ac

Options
  • 27-01-2013 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I'm with NAB & trying 2 add CF to my ac to transfer money back to Ireland. What is BSB number & do u have to enter IBAN & Swift code. I'm adding tham as a payee on my account is that correct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

First thing you need to do is add your Aussie account details in CF. If that's done, you need to go to CF, click Deposit on the top menu, put in how much in Aussie dollars you want to put into your Irish account, select the Aussie account, then once that's done it'll give you the BSB and Account number and another Identifying number. Go back to your NAB online transfer, select Domestic Transfer, put in the BSB and Account number Currency Fair gave you, and where it says reference on your NAB online transfer put in the Identifying number they gave you. It should go through in about 1-2 days and they'll email you when it's done. Then once it's lodged in the CF account in a day or two you have to go back, change the dollars to euros, and withdraw to your Irish acc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sorry to hijack this, but can someone tell me, when adding a Currency Fair account as a payee on Bank of Ireland, is it a local account or international account? It looks like an Irish account, but says Bank of America.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭crazy8

Pretty sure the BSB is the bank branch code. Usually 6 digits. I think you will need the swift too. I have the details written down, just ask them in the bank and they will tell you what you need. I found them quite helpful the branch I went to.
    Just got setup with NAB there and will be doing a currency fair transaction hopefully soon too.

Advertisement