Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Engineer/Designer work for free!

Options
  • 27-01-2013 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello, I am Music technology student and I am about the start my MA in TV & Film production in September. I have extensive experience with DAW’s and many video editing software i.e. Adobe Premiere, after cuts etc..... I have worked on TV shows as audio editor and have recorded many bands and artists in my time. However I have a love for sound design and would like to offer my services for anyone who would need work on music video or foley artistry (have an extensive sound library), film etc..
    If you would like my services I am completely free and would gladly work on any type of project. Contact me on this and I can send examples of my work.
    Cheers biggrin.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LadyOrion

Hi, I'm singer songwriter, and I'm thinking to work with videoclips exclusively to launch my albuns online. Are you interested in a partnership? Thanks.

Advertisement