Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piece in Sunday World today

Options
  • 27-01-2013 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

There's a two page spread on electronic cigarettes in today's Sunday World (page 26). Not much on the directive but a positive enough overview on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Anyone got a copy and a scanner?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Not too long down the road we'll be all in be in the Sunday world for gangland Nic dealing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Not too long down the road we'll be all in be in the Sunday world for gangland Nic dealing
    Never gonna happen Mac, the politicians will see sense and realise that electronic vapourisers are a safe and a genuine way to save lives and that is more important than money.

Bloody hell just saw a pig fly past my window :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

kiffy wrote: »
    the politicians will see sense

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

The main part of the article is in the .PDF.
    Couple of lines missing on the bottom box 2nd page which we already know about and few lines missing off the top right on 2nd page as well but ya get the gist of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

pmcmahon wrote: »
    E liquid kingpins haha

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

kiffy wrote: »
    Never gonna happen Mac, the politicians will see sense and realise that electronic vapourisers are a safe and a genuine way to save lives and that is more important than money.

Bloody hell just saw a pig fly past my window :rolleyes:

Blah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! oh oh oh ... *deep breaths, wipes tear from eye* :D Omg I thought you were being serious there at first. When will I ever learn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

illicit007 wrote: »
    Blah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! oh oh oh ... *deep breaths, wipes tear from eye* :D Omg I thought you were being serious there at first. When will I ever learn.
    :eek: ME being serious, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN ;)

Advertisement