Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile store / meteor

Options
  • 27-01-2013 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm going to upgrade phone and need it as soon as possible but there is no emobile store near me. Can I go to meteor store and upgrade? My bill pay is with emobile. 

Carphonewarehouse doesn't have a phone I want (desire X) thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

198321 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm going to upgrade phone and need it as soon as possible but there is no emobile store near me. Can I go to meteor store and upgrade? My bill pay is with emobile. 

Carphonewarehouse doesn't have a phone I want (desire X) thx

ok so I tried carphonewarehouse but they were asking full price for upgrade, I thought online price is for upgrade too .. think it's little bit unfair to ask for upgrade full price and not online price, since I cannot upgrade online --> new customers have better price than ones that would like to stay with emobile so I've decided not to upgrade ... all ok so.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

198321 wrote: »
    ok so I tried carphonewarehouse but they were asking full price for upgrade, I thought online price is for upgrade too .. think it's little bit unfair to ask for upgrade full price and not online price, since I cannot upgrade online --> new customers have better price than ones that would like to stay with emobile so I've decided not to upgrade ... all ok so.
    Hi 198321,

If you PM your mobile number and pin an agent in our sales team can contact you and advise of the offers available to you.

Grainne

Advertisement