Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I phone 4 stuck in recovery mode

• 27-01-2013 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Any insight here folks.

I phone 4 unlocked not jail broken.
    Was transferring my stuff from a 3 to 4.
    Phone gone into recovery mode.

Tried the power up / home on youtube.
    Tried blackrain. Won't run a .dll file missing
    Tried tinyumbrella. Can't get it to run

I'm lost.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

blackra1n won't do anything for an iphone 4 now, if tinyumbrella won't run restart your pc and try again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I've tried it on my laptop and desktop and no difference, it's still stuck in recovery mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

trad wrote: »
    I've tried it on my laptop and desktop and no difference, it's still stuck in recovery mode.

what have you tried so far and do you have a recent i tunes back-up of your phone???

It's stuck in recovery mode with the usb lead icon on the screen.
    My daughter is bringing it to town tomorrow, there's a chinese shop across from her college that "repair" mobile phones.

it seems to be a common problem according to google but no simple fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gadget.Repair

I'd help ya to fix for free but have Ben told not to post anymore on this site or I get banned. It's a simple fix Chinnse shop will charge 10-20 € do it yourself for free using my instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Buy a Samsung.

No really, put in DFU and recover in itunes. Loose everything not in iCloud though

I'd help ya to fix for free but have Ben told not to post anymore on this site or I get banned. It's a simple fix Chinnse shop will charge 10-20 € do it yourself for free using my instructions.
    The dirty robbers charged my daughter €45 to repair it.

Would have been cheaper to drive to New Ross to you

Advertisement