Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do small cakes in Ivan's cost?

• 27-01-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Such as eclairs? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say give them a ring. 061 455766

• Site Banned Posts: 40 soprano123

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Such as eclairs? Thank you!

In fairness does a question like that deserve space on this forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

soprano123 wrote: »

Maybe not, but I wasn't able to find out online so I asked on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

That is a perfectly reasonable question, I think.
    Maybe the OP is planning a party and needs to keep it to a budget etc.
    What Community boards should be about, really.

If you think that's a strange question, some of the ones on After Hours would make your hair curl :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

soprano123 wrote: »

Whatever about the question, replies like this definitely doesn't.

If you don't have anything to add to a thread feel free not to post in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Thanks for all your replies! It was for my moms birthday today but I completely forgot and my sister baked a cake so all's good!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Roisinbunny

I bought a selection in there on Saturday morning & got 6 different fresh cream buns/tiramisu for €8.50

Feckin yummy! Always get Ivan's cakes for occasions/visiting friends.. Coffee cake is divine!

Just my 2 cents:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I bought a selection in there on Saturday morning & got 6 different fresh cream buns/tiramisu for €8.50

Feckin yummy! Always get Ivan's cakes for occasions/visiting friends.. Coffee cake is divine!

Just my 2 cents:D

Ivan's deli is one of the finest anywhere - a calorie watcher's nightmare :D

Advertisement