Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Bank/ Donation Centre in Dublin

Options
  • 27-01-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon all,

I have a hamper of food that I am looking to donate and I am finding scant resources online regarding a food bank/donation centre in Dublin.

Can anyone recommend the location of a food bank or soup kitchen that accepts donations? Preferably the city centre or the south of the city!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.crosscare.ie/crosscarefoodbank.ie/

I think they are in Portland Row near the Five Lamps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i think there is one on buckingham street on the northside and bride street on the southside

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

You could also try your local conference of St Vincent de Paul. If you don't know where they are you'll usually find details in the porch of the local parish church.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Thanks, think i will try and find those crosscare folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if you are looking for crosscare there is one down the side lane at holles street hospital as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

You could try the Capuchins on Bow Street in Smithfield.

Advertisement