Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aeternum's Study log - LC 2013.

• 27-01-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭

Mocks start on Friday and I'm having major issues keeping track of my study so hopefully keeping this log will help.

My subjects are:

English - HL
    Irish - HL
    Maths - OL
    History - HL
    German - HL
    Art - HL
    Ag Science - HL

Not aiming for very high points, would be delighted with 400 or over. Hoping to do English and History in UL next year :).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

So this morning I got a fair bit done considering it's a Sunday and I usually confine myself to bed for the day.

Revised Adrienne Rich for English, she's one of my favourite poets so I'd be delighted if she came up.

Went over a few general topics for German, mainly poverty, living place and plans for next year.

Done out notes for Geibheann.

This afternoon I want to get a start on Ag Science. Aiming to get the phyla and pigs or sheep done.

Maths - probability. Go over exam questions. Maths is definitely my weakest subject at the moment, I'm not necessarily bad at it I just tend to neglect it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Aeternum wrote: »
    So this morning I got a fair bit done considering it's a Sunday and I usually confine myself to bed for the day.

Revised Adrienne Rich for English, she's one of my favourite poets so I'd be delighted if she came up.

Went over a few general topics for German, mainly poverty, living place and plans for next year.

Done out notes for Geibheann.

This afternoon I want to get a start on Ag Science. Aiming to get the phyla and pigs or sheep done.

Maths - probability. Go over exam questions. Maths is definitely my weakest subject at the moment, I'm not necessarily bad at it I just tend to neglect it.
    I love adrienne rich as well!! Do you think she could come up this year as well ?? :)

I love adrienne rich as well!! Do you think she could come up this year as well ?? :)

Oh I really hope she does! I'm thinking since she passed away last year there's a chance of it, fingers crossed anyway! I wouldn't mind Plath either though :)

So I've got the phyla well gone over, hopefully it'll stick! Also went over sheep but need to revise steaming up and diseases tomorrow, have flushing and breeding sorted.

Did a bit of maths but I expected more to be honest, not finished probability yet will have to spend tomorrow at it too.

TOMORROW:

Maths - Finish probability
    Ag - sheep diseases and steaming up
    English - Bishop
    History - Rise of Fascism in the inter war years.

Finished sheep and have Bishop mostly done. I'll need to go over her quickly again in a few days.

Now on to maths! I want to get probability finished today and do a few exam questions on it.

Then on to history this evening.

• Advertisement

Spent all yesterday evening doing maths, and so far today I have got Rise of Fascism sorted and pretty much any possible question on Mussolini and fascist Italy.

Going to take a break now for a while then do out some notes on Oisín, probably get some Macbeth done this evening too - aiming to plan out a kingship essay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarah jane011

maths to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarah jane011

to do english now

Advertisement