Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner of oaths

• 27-01-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Need one to wittness and sign an affidavit, any one recommend someone and give an idea of cost.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

There is one opposite people's park, I think it was €50, can't remember his name, it was the building with the bowed glass front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

As far as I know any solicitor can do it. I got one done a while back and IIRC they are not allowed charge more than €10, so don't get fleeced.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭kojack

There is one opposite people's park, I think it was €50, can't remember his name, it was the building with the bowed glass front.

Alec Gabbett, he is the notary public, I used him before it cost me €50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

kojack wrote: »
    Alec Gabbett, he is the notary public, I used him before it cost me €50.

Bloody steep for a signature and a stamp, gonna ring some solicitors in the morn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭moby2101

25 euros Max... Any solicitor can do it for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Need one to wittness and sign an affidavit, any one recommend someone and give an idea of cost.

I used I think Michael Glynn somewhere on o connell st and paid a tenner. Also when i went to do some true copies next time she didnt charge me at all..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

aspasp1 wrote: »
    I used I think Michael Glynn somewhere on o connell st and paid a tenner. Also when i went to do some true copies next time she didnt charge me at all..:)

Lovely, got it done here, €15, thanks aspasp1, and thanks everyone.

Advertisement