Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Sequences for german oral

• 27-01-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi does anyone know a site that has these, and mabye gives some example sentences for them ect too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

There is a book you can buy, but if you want i can scan my sentences for ya and email you with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Deutsch fur die Mundliche Prufung has all the picture sequences, with 2 versions of each to learn and descriptions. I'd suggest you make it up yourself though, I tend to pick sentences from each one that I like and put them together, along with some of my own. I find it's much easier to learn something you've produced yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 deink

DonallFitz wrote: »
    There is a book you can buy, but if you want i can scan my sentences for ya and email you with them?

Yea that would be great I'll message you my email.

Anyone know why the Irish picture sequences are online for free and these arent? :/

Advertisement