Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor in Balbriggan

Options
  • 27-01-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations please?

Also any ideas on their fees?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Their fees will probably be dependent on the services that you are specifically looking for. For example, conveyancing fees may vastly differ from those for a family law or criminal case.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

I've used Con O'Connor (01-8412366) for house (civil) stuff. He seems efficient and fair priced. If its a solicitor for a criminal representation, I have no idea, probably best to go the court house while its on and see for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I used Mairead Sweeney from http://www.mcgradysweeney.ie/ for the making of a will. I found them very good and I was happy with the price and service.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I've used Con O Connor and Conor Sparks and can recommend them both highly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

I would say mcgradysweeney.ie professional and far price after shopping around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Anyone used the recommendations above for a house purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Con O'Connor helped me with my house and there is another part of the family business who can help get mortgage, Fergal. All one stop shop. Worked great for me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

kaisersoze wrote: »
    Con O'Connor helped me with my house and there is another part of the family business who can help get mortgage, Fergal. All one stop shop. Worked great for me!

You won't go wrong with them. Decent guys as well.

Advertisement