Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PO Box

Options
  • 27-01-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Hey there

I dont know if this is the right place to post this. I seen an ad in todays Indo that I want to apply for, its just says send CV to PO Box XXXX.

Is that the only address I write on the envelope, or should I address it to the INdependent Newspaper, PO Box XXXX etc

thanks in advance

Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

There should be a full address on the page somewhere, but I would imagine that you send it to the irish independent, po box ####, etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

chprt wrote: »
    Hey there

I dont know if this is the right place to post this. I seen an ad in todays Indo that I want to apply for, its just says send CV to PO Box XXXX.

Is that the only address I write on the envelope, or should I address it to the INdependent Newspaper, PO Box XXXX etc

thanks in advance

Paddy

Depends on exactly what it said, was it
    1. PO Box XXXX
    2. Box XXXX

If the later, then it's

Independent Newspaper
    Box XXXX
    Dublin XX

But if it's PO Box, then it's just

PO Box XXX
    Dublin XX

(assuming the PO box is Dublin, could be Cork, Kerry, Galway etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

many thanks lads

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement