Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Book - Celebrity Photos

Options
  • 27-01-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey,

This is might be a weird one and I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me but here it goes..

I was in Tower records (off Grafton St.) years ago in the book section and I found a book of this black guy that used to take pictures with A-list celebrities. The funny part was that he would wear a set of funny teeth (and sometimes wear rasta gear and other costumes) and make hilarious faces and the celebrity he stood beside was none the wiser. I remember breakin my s**t at it and went back another day to get it but it was gone.

Would anyone have any clues to who this guy is or what the book is called?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Spud17

Was the guy primarily a comedian, or did he write other books? Was the book brand new at the time, or had it been available for some time? If you can recall the names of any celebrities that were featured, it may help to narrow down the search. :)

Advertisement