Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stupid question about mounts!

• 27-01-2013 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking at some mounts for some photos i want to add eventually frame around the house and some mounts online mention the picture size but not the whole mount size

I think, but not 100% that standard mounts are 1" bigger than the photo so a mount for an 8x6 photo is 9x7

Sorry for the stupid question, but I never really did this before, experimenting with prints and mounts of some nice pics I have!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

mount boarders vary massively

best buy them from somewhere you can specify bout mount size and apreture size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭oinkely

interested in where anyone might recommend to buy mounts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

ME :-)

I computer cut them so can do custom sizes etc

can also do fancy shapes, add text to them etc

Advertisement