Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast city airport EGAC scenery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Hallelujah!!! I've got great scenery for EGAA and EGAD but nothing but an updated default for EGAC!

Dont suppose you have any plans to model belfast landmarks such as city hall (with or without flegs ;) ), H&W cranes, Oddyssey, Titanic quarter etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Thanks for sharing. Treadhead, what EGAA scenery are you using?

UK2000 - Belfast Extreme, it's great....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭flying11

Treadhead wrote: »
    Hallelujah!!! I've got great scenery for EGAA and EGAD but nothing but an updated default for EGAC!

Dont suppose you have any plans to model belfast landmarks such as city hall (with or without flegs ;) ), H&W cranes, Oddyssey, Titanic quarter etc?

yes all of the above landmarks will be modelled before release. I will upload screenshots of progress here every few weeks :pac:

Quick update on this weeks progress:

I got the IKEA shopping centre + multi storey car park (near the airport terminal) and more of the industrial park modelled this week.

3_zps43c00618.jpg
    1_zps435a73b3.jpg
    2_zps3ac41c38.jpg

Also if anyone has any pictures of the airport that they would like to share, please dont hesitate to contact me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭Matthew Gleeson

Where is the EGAD scenery from, tried looking for some on Avsim but to no avail!

Flightsim.com iirc...

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=8324794 take your pick!

No search match for your criteria??:confused:

Odd, brings up the list of results then I click the link, must be user specific...

Either way, search EGAD in the file library, there are two there, both are good.

Odd, brings up the list of results then I click the link, must be user specific...

Either way, search EGAD in the file library, there are two there, both are good.

Cool thanks!

• Advertisement

Progress is going well and things are beginning to take shape. Updated screenshots have been posted at http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420726&page=2
    Any feedback is welcome :)

development seems to be progressing nicely, more screenshots have been posted here

screenshot1_zpsc7423021.png

looking great, really looking forward to seeing this finished!

Howdy!

Any news on this scenery?

Eiresim Scenery Design announces the release of 'Belfast City Ultimate' for Flight Simulator X. Made to the highest level of detail and accuracy, Belfast City Ultimate represents George Best Belfast City Airport in all its detail and showcases Eiresim’s first venture into Northern Ireland.

Attention to detail has been the key behind developing Belfast City Airport and all airport structures have been modelled including the famous Harland and Wolff Cranes which dominate the Belfast Skyline.

Purchase FSX version here.

Advertisement