Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole30

• 27-01-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Apologises in advance if there is a current thread on this but I couldn't find an active one!!

I have finally decided to embark on my first whole30 & after a copious amount of research on recipes I am still struggling to find enough that'll keep me going :confused: !!!

So the real question here is, does anyone want in?! a bit of support, share a few recipes etc.

Here is the link if anyone is interested www.whole9life.com :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

AineB wrote: »
    Apologises in advance if there is a current thread on this but I couldn't find an active one!!

I have finally decided to embark on my first whole30 & after a copious amount of research on recipes I am still struggling to find enough that'll keep me going :confused: !!!

So the real question here is, does anyone want in?! a bit of support, share a few recipes etc.

Here is the link if anyone is interested www.whole9life.com :)

Hiya, if you have a look at the "how to go primal" thread I started you should find some inspiration. I did my first last April and I'm currently on day 21 of my 5th.

Do you use the whole9 forum? It's really very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 AineB

Oh great, thanks a mill :-) your on your 5th? Wow!! How many meals do you eat a day?
    I've looked at so many articles online that its all turned into a big blur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

AineB wrote: »
    Oh great, thanks a mill :-) your on your 5th? Wow!! How many meals do you eat a day?
    I've looked at so many articles online that its all turned into a big blur

3 good square meals :) - 7.30/12.30/5.30.

Advertisement