Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Inn Hotel to Rent?

Options
  • 27-01-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I heard during the week that its now possible to rent a double room in the Park Inn for €150 a month?

Anyone got any more info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

A lad I worked with was talking about this last year. He was looking for a place for him and his girlfriend.

The set up seems to be that you rent the rooms but share a communal kitchen and living space with the other residents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

How does utilities work?

€150 per month seems like a decent price?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

The Guvnor wrote: »
    How does utilities work?

€150 per month seems like a decent price?

All utilities are included in the €150. They are only looking for six people though. so only six rooms for rent. The idea is to stop the place becoming run down.

That is in all fairness a great price for a room for the month - make mine a suite! :)

You'd imagine that would be snapped up, unless I am missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

The Guvnor wrote: »
    You'd imagine that would be snapped up, unless I am missing something?

These type of schemes have conditions.

Not sure about the park inn, but possibly: Must be employed. Possibly single. No kids. No pets. No overnight guests. Limits on visitors. Must be able to move at moment's notice. Age restrictions.

So, not for everyone but definitely a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Dundalk

There was an advert in the Democrat and and article about it. Looks to be a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Dundalk wrote: »
    There was an advert in the Democrat and and article about it. Looks to be a great deal.

Any links?

What way would washing internet etc work?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Camelot properties. Live in guardians for buildings such as unused hotels/schools/offices etc.

http://ie.cameloteurope.com/508/0/available-properties/adventurous-living-and-working-as-a-live-in-guardian.html

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

You guys are brave. No one read/seen the Shining then?

• Advertisement

LoL!

That thought had crossed my mind - large spacious empty building - wonder if all 6 rooms are grouped together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

tony81 wrote: »
    Not sure about the park inn, but possibly: Must be employed. Possibly single. No kids. No pets. No overnight guests. Limits on visitors. Must be able to move at moment's notice. Age restrictions.

So only hermits who work from home need apply. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

mod9maple wrote: »
    So only hermits who work from home need apply. :D

Really doubt the terms would allow working from home either!

Advertisement