Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Fitness

Options
  • 27-01-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there's any circuit training/fitness classes for teenagers in Mullingar area or pay as you go gyms that allow teens?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there's any circuit training/fitness classes for teenagers in Mullingar area or pay as you go gyms that allow teens?

Thanks.

There's a boxing club that also does cross fit twice a week if that'd interest you? Let me know, I'll PM the no.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Thanks PKM, but I don't think she'd be in to boxing or anything too strenuous.

Thanks PKM, but I don't think she'd be in to boxing or anything too strenuous.

Sorry, didn't realise it was for a girl. He also does a ladies night on Thursdays where he does a toned down version of cross fit and boxercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

There's a boxing club that also does cross fit twice a week if that'd interest you? Let me know, I'll PM the no.

Please Kill me, could you give me the details. Thanks.

jenniwenni wrote: »
    Please Kill me, could you give me the details. Thanks.

PM sent... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I think Flex gym allow teenagers into their classes (but not join gym)
    give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Thanks nice guy.

Advertisement