Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunny Chat Thread

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

February already moving quicker than January anyway :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

And the daffodils are nearly in bloom!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And my tulips and my peonies are about a handspan high. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mowed lawns for the first time since November, god damn they were challenging.

But it's done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You are all waaaaaaay ahead of me out here. Daffodils barely showing buds...Rugosa leaves not open yet. ditto wild fuchsias.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How are all the Sunshiners keeping?

How are all the Sunshiners keeping?

Surviving January and the post Christmas blues.

January is just absolute meh, once it rolls into February, everything feels alright, not so gloomy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

As Januarys go, it hasn't been too bad has it? Lots of dry, mild weather and it's almost February now.

Not bad at all, weather been very calm and not too cold. Although I love an auld cold frosty morning and night me.

Me too but I'm sure we'll have a few of those in February & March. We're being eased into real winter (even though it's technically almost spring!)

Well 1st of Feb is tecnically Spring season, just not Meterologically Spring.

Sunshine on the windows and the ocean is a bright rippling plateau.... bitter cold but light is so much longer...April showers are deluges!

Checking in on my sunny friends, how is everyone over here?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Frrrreeezing. Hugging a hot water bottle, in fact. You?

It is cold isn't it,I had to throw on a hoody to keep the chill out.

Ah I'm ok, trying to get through a dull dull January

I've just upgraded my hot water bottle and replaced it with a cuddly, purring cat who keeps patting my face for kisses. Highly recommended! 😊

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

I tried that and the XXXXXX thing leaked and now I cannot get my bedding dry! WOE IS ME!

• Advertisement
Advertisement