Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ivory bolero / shrug ???

• 28-01-2013 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has seen any Ivory bolero's / Shrugs anywere lately that dont cost a fortune, I need to get five of them my my wedding in four days...... HELP. thank very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

*shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

*shrugs*

Debenhams
    Monsoon
    Littlewoods (delivery within that timeframe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Grace and Flair do them very reasonably but you might be pushing it for delivery time.

For a bricks and mortar shop, I'd say Debenhams is your best bet for getting four of the same type. You can reserve them online for collection to make sure they have them in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Try Costelloe and Costelloe on Chatham Street in Dublin.

Here's a link to their site but I always see the shrugs in the store anyway.

http://costelloeandcostelloe.com/shrugs-accessories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭P.o.p.p.y

Thank you very much for your replys I will check these shops tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

I got a nice one in Dunnes last year so might be worth having a look there if there is a branch near you, but as I got mine a while ago I wouldn't go out of your way!

Advertisement