Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennel South Kerry

• 28-01-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone reccomend a boarding kennel in and around Cahersiveen and or on the way to Tralee?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

bog master wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone reccomend a boarding kennel in and around Cahersiveen and or on the way to Tralee?

Thanks in advance

There's a girl in Glenbeigh that does it.if you turn left at the shop at mountain stage (as you come from Cahersiveen) she's up there somewhere. There's a sign outside her house

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭carav10

The boarding kennels at Mountain Stage is about 150m up that road on the right.

When I was in Cahersiveen over the summer, I saw a notice in one of the shops for someone down Waterville direction as well. I thought I took a photo of the details, but can't find it now. I reckon if you ask the local vets there, they might be able to help you.

Advertisement