Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Anyone know of any empty lockers around campus? I'm traveling in and out this semester and I really need one :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

sibby wrote: »
    Anyone know of any empty lockers around campus? I'm traveling in and out this semester and I really need one :D

There rented out I think you have to get in contact with the admin office

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Out of sheer curiosity and nothing more does anyone know how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Out of sheer curiosity and nothing more

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

€2 for the year is what I paid. I got it around December, and I found lockers in the third floor in the main building that are slightly awkward to get to are not occupied!

Polar Ice wrote: »
    :pac:

Would've been less conspicuous if I left that out... :P
    €2 for the year is what I paid. I got it around December, and I found lockers in the third floor in the main building that are slightly awkward to get to are not occupied!

3rd floor!I can see why!
    Quicker to walk home!
    Hate top floor in the main building...
    You feel like less of a person when I reach the top,
    And usually got a bollocking anyway for being late for labs when I did... :rolleyes:

None this year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I used to have one in the EM corridor that links to the Foundation building. Central enough and there were loads of empty ones.

Pick one, put a lock on it, it's not like they're maintained for the €2, unless things have changed.

I'd nearly get one if it's €2 for the Semester/Year,
    Save carrying big books in and out of college...
    Plus I'll have an extra key :)
    Was wondering actually could you just throw a lock on it and claim it,
    Would be half afraid they'd be moved elsewhere though,
    Some of them look pretty run down..

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Was wondering actually could you just throw a lock on it and claim it,

Did that for the past 2 years, just put a lock on it, up in the B3 corridor outside the labs saved me from carrying a lab coat around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ninty9er wrote: »
    I used to have one in the EM corridor that links to the Foundation building. Central enough and there were loads of empty ones.

Pick one, put a lock on it, it's not like they're maintained for the €2, unless things have changed.

The ones in the schrodinger are it seems. they sell out fairly fast with people with metal work/wood work labs having to bring materials around..

Seen a letter on one last semester saying if the locker wasnt cleared out by x date the stuff would taken from it

Advertisement