Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey norman deal a day dip off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Harvey Norman - the place where sales prices are normal prices for everywhere else.

Beware the Harvey Norman. Beware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

I went in to them on that deal a day thing and apparently it was an error in the description that was emailed out, it was meant to be the gps & accessories so i got it for €148 with the accessory pack :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Bought 2 chairs and a recliner couch from Harvey Norman on December 28th.

They were meant to be delivered last week but I got a phone call saying they wont be in store and ready to be delivered for another 3 weeks.

Im meant to be moving into my new house next week and I have no couch no chairs and no Kitchen furnitiure (its in stock but I have to wait 3 weeks).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

mikeym wrote: »
    Bought 2 chairs and a recliner couch from Harvey Norman on December 28th.

They were meant to be delivered last week but I got a phone call saying they wont be in store and ready to be delivered for another 3 weeks.

Im meant to be moving into my new house next week and I have no couch no chairs and no Kitchen furnitiure (its in stock but I have to wait 3 weeks).

Got a call last Saturday and was told the couch and the two chairs wont be delivered till the end of March.

The guy on the phone offered me a temporary couch.

I would advise anyone to be careful when it comes to buying furniture from Harvey Norman and the delivery dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Got a call last Saturday and was told the couch and the two chairs wont be delivered till the end of March.

I would advise anyone to be careful when it comes to buying furniture from Harvey Norman and the delivery dates.
    Don't accept the temporary couch as they will try to force you to keep this if they fail to deliver the one you paid for!

Tell them you want an immediate refund in cash or to your card, whatever way you paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭.243

ask them
    if your order is in stock,why cant they send out your new couch instead of a temporary one

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xxxTweety

Hi I'm new to this just wondering could anyone tell me were I stand with Harvey Norman I ordered beds the middle of Jan off them and was told 2weeks delivery 7 weeks later and 6 phone calls I'm still waiting for the beds would I be entitled to demand a full refund

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

xxxTweety wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to this just wondering could anyone tell me were I stand with Harvey Norman I ordered beds the middle of Jan off them and was told 2weeks delivery 7 weeks later and 6 phone calls I'm still waiting for the beds would I be entitled to demand a full refund
    damn right you would, go in and tell them I want the goods within the next 2 days or I want my money back.

Advertisement