Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade: Panasonic FZ10

Options
  • 28-01-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys..

I have an Panasonic FZ-10 to trade if anyone is interested, Comes with Fifa, and some demo CD's.
    Bought this of adverts the other day don't really need as I have one boxed, but I am enjoying playing Road Rash on the sucker. Comes with a third party controller.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Hi Guys..

I have an Panasonic FZ-10 to trade if anyone is interested, Comes with Fifa, and some demo CD's.
    Bought this of adverts the other day don't really need as I have one boxed, but I am enjoying playing Road Rash on the sucker. Comes with a third party controller.

I'll ask the usual question.
    Anything in particular you're after?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Edit - removed, don't want to be thread spoiling.

I'd be interested in this myself now that I think about it. Will see if I have anything which is on your want list too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Hi Guys.....

Tell what you have and we will see ......

Don;t know what I am looking for so throw a few things and see what sticks.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Hi Guys.....

Tell what you have and we will see ......

Don;t know what I am looking for so throw a few things and see what sticks.

Regards

ls that the one of Adverts where it was faulty? Just curious as I was in for that one but left It as he couldn't get It to work

Yes , yes it was. I bought it for the games and was going to keep it to see about the hard drive mod that I had heard about.
    Anyway, when I took the system home and gave it a clean, I noticed that the Road Rash cd was damp. I cleaned the disk and checked the system ( I could not find any dampness on the system). I connected it all up and hay presto it worked, Road Rash worked and so did Cannon Fodder. I have been playing the system for the last week without any issues.:D

So it is working without any issues. The reason I am trading is I have a FZ-1 and a FZ-10 boxed as well as a Samsung 3DO system.

Let me know what you think.

Reagrads

• Advertisement

Yes , yes it was. I bought it for the games and was going to keep it to see about the hard drive mod that I had heard about.
    Anyway, when I took the system home and gave it a clean, I noticed that the Road Rash cd was damp. I cleaned the disk and checked the system ( I could not find any dampness on the system). I connected it all up and hay presto it worked, Road Rash worked and so did Cannon Fodder. I have been playing the system for the last week without any issues.:D

So it is working without any issues. The reason I am trading is I have a FZ-1 and a FZ-10 boxed as well as a Samsung 3DO system.

Let me know what you think.

Reagrads

that depresses me. Finally get in There first for a nicely priced 3DO and the seller tells me its faulty and he drops the all ready low price and its not even faulty.
    O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Common enough this, take any CD based yoke out of (cold) storage and the lens and disc will condense over for a while.

Common enough this, take any CD based yoke out of (cold) storage and the lens and disc will condense over for a while.

Yeah,I had asked him to leave it for a few hours and try again but he only waited 20 mins. Really nice guy the seller was though, just a pity as he was dropping it down to my local boozer.

Right that's enough thread spoiling my me

Now comes with Road Rash..

Still available.....

Advertisement