Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV Recommendations For Residential Property

Options
  • 28-01-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

Hi All

As the title says, what kind of system would I need & rough cost. Its a standard semi-detached property. I was thinking maybe 2 cameras, DVR , also being able to access the feed from any computer. It would be hooked up the the TV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Anyone out there to help ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anyone out there to help ???

The best thing to do is contact some of the suppliers. The more you pay the better the quality of the system, there are a lot of cheap rubbish systems on the market. Contact EyeSpy, Ask for ken. More than happy to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 C.TECH

Frankly, I only found that Ken guy in EyeSpy to be mediocre, if he was half as helpful as he is strikingly handsome and witty, well, I'd have to seriously think about switching teams.

Advertisement