Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Registration

Options
  • 28-01-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Seems the module registration system is meant to send you out an email once you've registered confirming your selection. 3 hours in, still no sign... only thing I'm getting is

" Unable to fully Schedule Modules. Some modules have previously been taken."

I'm on Co-op, so perhaps that's why I haven't received it yet (Yes, I know getting that message would indicate that I have registered and normally have nothing to worry about, but given this is ITD, and there hasn't been a single major **** up this semester thus far, I'm a little worried this'll be the one ;))

Has anyone ACTUALLY received an email yet?

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I got my confirmation email for registering for coop to my personal email not my college one in case you did check that one. It can straight through as soon as I confirmed modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alrightscooby

I keep getting that response as well, I'd say it's just down at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Slugs wrote: »

Im also on coop and have been getting this all day. Glad its not just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Is the student records page not loading for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Is the student records page not loading for anyone else?

I had to keep trying over a four hour period or so, finally got in just before 11pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Hey guys,

Seems the module registration system is meant to send you out an email once you've registered confirming your selection. 3 hours in, still no sign... only thing I'm getting is

I'm on Co-op, so perhaps that's why I haven't received it yet (Yes, I know getting that message would indicate that I have registered and normally have nothing to worry about, but given this is ITD, and there hasn't been a single major **** up this semester thus far, I'm a little worried this'll be the one ;))

Has anyone ACTUALLY received an email yet?

Email SAA saying that's the message you got when you tried to register, it'll cover you in case you're not registered and get threatened with the €200 fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Hi all - We've been getting a good few emails in relating to registration and SAA have gotten back to us with the following statement:

"Registering is currently available and on-going for Week 1 however should you get the following error message "Unable to fully schedule modules. Some modules have been previously taken." please email saa@ul.ie and you will not incur €200 registration fine. This message is being investigated by our third party vendor and we will issue an information update when available"

So don't worry if you are having difficulty registering if you contact SAA you wont get a fine. We will keep you posted with regular updates on how the situation rectifies itself.

Paddy

In a nutshell: email SAA.

Says on the SU Facebook page that the problem has been solved but I still cant register.
    Anyone else able to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

I couldn't before, but now I can.
    It fixed the other two people i'm on co-op with also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Says on the SU Facebook page that the problem has been solved but I still cant register.
    Anyone else able to do it?
    Did you clear your cookies and temporary history as suggested?

• Advertisement

Did you clear your cookies and temporary history as suggested?
    Im not sure how to do that? Tried from 2 diffrent computers and it doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

1. Open your browser

2. Press Ctrl+shift+del

3. Should bring up deleting history

4. Delete everything!

5. Try again

6. ?????

7. Profit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Im not sure how to do that? Tried from 2 diffrent computers and it doesn't work.

What error message did you get when you tried the second time?

Advertisement