Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home carer indemnity insurance?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Does anyone here have any experience ofacquiring home carer indemnity insurance?

I am finding it exceptionally hard to get a quote.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

OP, Ecclesiastical Insurance do it, but you have to go through a broker

http://www.ecclesiastical.ie/care/index.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

I was told they recently pulled out of the Irish market.

Can you recommend any specific brokers? The one I have been talking to have had very little experience in this area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Sorry, I didn't know they pulled out of the market. I took that link from their website today, which is odd if they no longer do the business. As for a broker, just ask friends who they found helpful in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

They are only quoting in certain instances. Usually just where there has been previous cover i.e. well established businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

Have managed to get a couple of promising leads. You are right though, they only really want to talk to established providers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement