Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend me a solicitor

• 28-01-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

As above suggestions on a postcard for the simplistic job of transferring a land site (3/4 acre) from one name to another (father to son).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

John McNamara on Ocurry street. Used him for conveyance myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Cheers! any other suggestions so i can get a couple of prices. No point paying one guy 500 to do it if another will do for 250.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 limerickgooner

I second John Mcnamara,
    I am currently dealing with him relating to property.
    He is fair and honest
    061 312933

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Hogan Dowling McNamara solicitors out in Castletroy, beside the ulster bank...

Heard good things from a friend who was dealing with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

lol at all the john mac suggestions. Irony being he is the "families" solicitor and chances are I will use him but just wanted to see rough cost else where!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 neverwasser

Lorraine O' Callaghan Daly on Henry Street across from Elvery's. Dealth with her before and she is friendly and efficient

Advertisement