Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Customer Loyalty Dept direct number?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I previously had some issues with my UPC services and I was given a number that put me straight through to a UPC customer loyalty/retention rep who was able to sort the whole issue for me and give me a discount. Does anyone have this direct number? I tried asking to be transferred to the department earlier today but the rep was really trying to avoid it!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I previously had some issues with my UPC services and I was given a number that put me straight through to a UPC customer loyalty/retention rep who was able to sort the whole issue for me and give me a discount. Does anyone have this direct number? I tried asking to be transferred to the department earlier today but the rep was really trying to avoid it!

It's 1890 940 140. They call it the home moving dept or something but they deal with the discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mrs. Doyle

061 272190 is the direct line number for UPC Loyalty Team. Certainly wouldn't be using a 1890 number. Always check www.saynoto1890.com before using expensive numbers like Directory Enquiries or 1890 numbers.

If you have a UPC phone package you can pick up the landline numbers for most companies as they list them under 'if you are ringing from abroad'.

The UPC charges are here

Advertisement