Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Upgrade

Options
  • 28-01-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me out, i have just moved in with my in-laws and will be here for around a year and i would like to upgrade the broadband from 3mb to 25mb if possible but i cant really find anything online that would tell me if this is possible.

What would the best way of 1. finding out how fast the line can go and 2. having my father in law who is not technically minded get this upgraded (or could i speak on his behalf).

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Calhoun wrote: »
    Hi,

I wonder if you could help me out, i have just moved in with my in-laws and will be here for around a year and i would like to upgrade the broadband from 3mb to 25mb if possible but i cant really find anything online that would tell me if this is possible.

What would the best way of 1. finding out how fast the line can go and 2. having my father in law who is not technically minded get this upgraded (or could i speak on his behalf).

Thank you
    Hi Calhoun

If you would like to PM me the landline number I will look into what speedsthe line can handle. Also, when I get back to you and if it is possible to upgrade the best thing to do is contact broadband sales on free phone1800503303 with your father in law present as you can talk on his behalf but he will be asked to verify your representation.

Regards

Al

Advertisement