Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A Regular Ladies Five-A-Side Game

Options
  • 28-01-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother you. I was wondering if anybody might know of a regular game of ladies five-a-side soccer that needs an extra player? I live in Kildare so ideally a game in Kildare or Dublin would be best. I'm an average player who has some competitive experience. I'm very reliable and would just love a regular game to help me keep fit and improve.

If anyone knew of any games that could use an extra player I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Eimear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Gerry T

Hi EimearDen, just reading the soccer forum and came across this. I have been playing 5 a side in Tallaght, Templeogue and Celbridge for years and have never seen a ladies session sorry. But I have seen a ladies team train in Bushy park, they looked like late teens. Think they are with Terenure Football Club, not sure if thats any help but you may be better looking at team sites for ladies teams and join there training.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 EimearDen

Hi there Gerry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. It was very decent of you. I've found it's virtually impossible to get any regular ladies' five-a-side going anywhere! I am playing with Naas AFC and our season has just kicked off so I'll have that for the summer months.

Enjoy your own five-a-side!

Take care,

Eimear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I was playing a game in Kilcullen last night and noticed a Ladies team, looked like a soccer training session.

I play fairly frequently in Naas (K-Leisure) and have never noticed any Ladies teams there.

Sorry I have no more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 EimearDen

Hi there Prospect,

Thanks a million for letting me know. Would you believe I was actually playing for Naas against Kilcullen last night so maybe that was the match you saw. We were beaten 2-0 though, Kilcullen were very good. We train at K-Leisure also! Anyhow, thanks again for taking the time to pass on the information.

Take care,

Eimear.

Advertisement