Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to be active! :(

Options
  • 28-01-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello my comfirmination email hasn't come through since I registered its annoying now lol. I've checked to see if the email is correct, and it is.. If this could be resolved asap. Thanks Regards, Harry

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you followed the activation sticky instructions yet?:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

• Registered Users Posts: 2 harrymufc2013

When I click the request email activation again.. It comes up with a error

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's a bit worrying, you're the third to say that in the last week. Can I see the link you were clicking on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Spear wrote: »
    That's a bit worrying, you're the third to say that in the last week. Can I see the link you were clicking on?

Indeed, and not a single person comes back with the link :(

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement