Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH month ban= harsh

Options
  • 28-01-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Got a month ban from k-9 from AH which was more than a little harsh.

Any reductions or ban removals available?

Was no warning or infraction. Month ban straight out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi EURATS,

One of the Rec CMods will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello EURATS. I have checked into this for you and I see no reason to lift your ban.

This is your 3rd ban from after hours.

There have been other moderator interactions also.

Your posting style in after hours is needlessly aggressive and negative. Frankly if this trend continues the forum is better off without you.

I will not be shortening your ban.

Please feel free to continue this discussion with an admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

Hello EURATS. I have checked into this for you and I see no reason to lift your ban.

This is your 3rd ban from after hours.

There have been other moderator interactions also.

Your posting style in after hours is needlessly aggressive and negative. Frankly if this trend continues the forum is better off without you.

I will not be shortening your ban.

Please feel free to continue this discussion with an admin.

Hello.

I am not surprised with your decision or the fact that it is you making it. You seem to have a habit of following me around the site.

The topic involved was a heated one. Even the thread title was designed to be that way.
    What would you call "Stick your promissory note up your arse kenny"??? Passive and positive?...and then I get a ban for being mildly aggressive? I think you get some sort of kick out of impinging on my free speech and targeting me if I try to defend myself from some of the trolls you facilitate.

This is total and utter discrimination of the highest regard.

Enjoy your day and thank you for your help. Good to see fairness and logic on this website.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

At this point do you wish to have an administrator review this ban or can we now mark this as resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

At this point do you wish to have an administrator review this ban or can we now mark this as resolved?

Admin.

I hope they can see the contradiction in your justification for my ban that I highlighted above

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

EURATS wrote: »
    U have lectured people on horseshiiiiit and very few people here(aside from you and your comrades) are into that kind of thing.

My usual? Go away you ya blowin
    Rabble babble and conspiracy theories is about the extent of your child locked mind. Run along Enda you skin tag on merkels nether region
    Well I just said it didn't I.

It was moved there by the mod if I remember correctly.Has no relevance anyway. The same way as YOU have no relevance.
    Nothing odd about it at all. I think it's odd seeing a child with big teeth grinning at their own humour using terms like ZING...I'll say no more

Admin.

I hope they can see the contradiction in your justification for my ban that I highlighted above
    The ban is upheld. I suggest you spend the month re-thinking your approach to discussion on After Hours, and on the site in general.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement