Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The mobile networks: Any deals or offers coming soon?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

I know that this forum is full of happy phone users, mobile retailer staff members, and even those who work for some of the big four- so I ask simply, and directly:

Are there any deals, offers, or new price plans arriving on any of the networks in the next month?

This may come in handy for those, including myself, who may consider joining a bill pay plan, moving from pay as you go, or changing their tariff in any way. Nobody wants to dive into a 18 or 24 month contract, only to find that there is something better coming down the pipeline.

If you're in the know, share it with us! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Eh, chances of staff revealing info, that they probably aren't privvy to anyways, at the risk of their job (because I know upper management does read these boards) - chances are slim to none! Generally, these things are kept close to the chest with staff only finding out the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Ah well. It was worth a shot. Thanks.

Mods, please delete thread.

Advertisement