Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chef training.

• 28-01-2013 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭

I think this is a good place. Mod feel free to move..

Okay, so I want to venture on in the Hotel and catering industry after alot of thought.

I was thinking about college.

But I was talking to someone and they said that there is this thing, where a hotel takes you on in training and you get the social welfare and 50 euro as well. Not too sure what is't called. Maybe someone would have some info on this?

Also would it be better for me to do the above or go to college?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Hi not sure where you're from but a lot of the CDVEC colleges do some type of catering / chef training. Not sure if it's relevant to you or not. Also have a look on qualifax you may find somewhere near you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I'm living in Sligo. :) Thanks a million for the replie/help much appreciated. :)

Advertisement