Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet/Mobile Banking App

Options
  • 28-01-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering does anyone use the AIB internet banking app for android? Is it an official app from AIB or from an outside developer? I would like to try it but I am wary of it being dodgy and leaving my account open to potential hackers. Thanks for any information!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The one in the Play store? It's an official app. You can also use https://mobilebanking.aib.ie/mob/roi/login.htm. The app doesn't do anything different, just presents the mobile site in a box, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

personally i find the mobile website faster. i dont find that the app offers anything. compare it to the ulster bank app which is an actual app and not just a framed web page.

Advertisement