Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA in Limerick

• 28-01-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere that runs the CCNA or any of the Cisco courses?
    Tried places like Procad and Limerick Senior college but no luck.

Also, has anyone done these courses? Where they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

LIT used to do an evening course in CCNA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Boscoirl wrote: »
    LIT used to do an evening course in CCNA

Thanks, hadn't thought of the colleges! It doesn't seem to be starting anytime soon, last one started in October.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Like someone else said, try LIT..began a CCNA course in there but never finished it.

My lecturer was Mike Winterburn, no harm in dropping him an email to see if anything is scheduled other than that listed online - michael.winterburn@lit.ie .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hi OP did you ever find one in limerick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I didn't find any Cisco courses other than the one in LIT that had already started.

I did find some Microsoft courses starting later this month, the MCSA. They are being run by www.TrainingPoint.ie (formerly Procad).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think my CCNA and MCSA with a company that was based in Galway and Limerick, CK or Cara or someone like that, can't find anything on them now online.

Advertisement