Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving for a sixpack

Options
  • 28-01-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hello Everyone

New year new start and all that! I have decided that 33 is the perfect age to get a Sixpack :D

Im 5ft 5 weigh 146lb female and i have a bit of a jelly belly after having my son a year and a half ago.

I do a bit of exercise Personal trainer twice a week and i have also started back running at the moment its only 20mins 3 times a week and im building it from there. Food is my enemy im afraid I simply eat too much of the stuff so that has to change NOW

Im hoping that a weekly weigh in here will inspire and motivate me and i will give you all permission to give out stink to me if i fall off the wagon :rolleyes:

So Day one 146.4 lb
    I will weigh in on Thursday Mornings so next post will be then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭findingfitness

Hi All

Its Thursday 7th Feb i weighed myself this morning and im now 145.6lb with a body fat% of 27.8%

Not too bad seen as how i had a major weekend of food and drink Im trying my best to be good now though.

Exercise this week
    Mon: off recovering from weekend
    Tues: Swim 32 lengths of pool
    Wed: 45 min training with personal trainer - still slugish after the weekend
    Thursday: Run tonight
    Friday: 45 min training session

Target for next week 154

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Squatman

Hi All

Its Thursday 7th Feb i weighed myself this morning and im now 145.6lb

Target for next week 154

You plan on putting on weight? :eek::confused:

Squatman wrote: »
    You plan on putting on weight? :eek::confused:

Well Spotted Squatman that should have been 144 :rolleyes::eek:

Good News

Weight today is 143.6 Exactly 2lb Yipee! :D

Was really good with food all week keeping @ 1500 but fell off the wagon on Sunday couldnt stop eating for somen reason :(
    No Alcohol at all this weekend which was good seen as how i was at a party on Friday night.
    and i didnt do a huge amount of exercise

2 X training sessions 1 cardio & 1 Strength
    I 20 min swim

This week its been better
    Monday = Training 45 mins cardio
    Tuesday = 0
    Wed = 20 Min run
    Thurs = Killer 45 min strength session (TRX 500) got to 380 and nearly got sick feel great after it though.

according to my scales my body fat % today is 28.6% which equates to aroung 41.06lb down from 41.87lb last week so im heading in the right direction :D

Target next week is 142lb

I actually put on a lb this week new stats are

144.6lb BF% 27.9 which equates to 40.34lb of fat which now that i look at last week figures is actually an improvement :eek: Class
    Last week 28.6% of 143.6 is 41.07
    This week 27.9% if 144.6 is 40.34
    thats a loss of .73 lb Yipee.... okay i can live with that!

I done something yesterday that some might call controversial i had a session of Coolsculpting on my tummy (hoover like gadget sucks in tummy fat and cools it for an hour which is meant to kill fat cells)
    No immediate results but over the next 2 months my body should eliminate the dead fat cells and i should see a 20-25% reduction of fat in that area i will keep you posted fingers crossed it wasnt a complete wast of money! :rolleyes:

Trying to drink 2 ltr of water a day is a pain has anyone got any tips (this is supposed to speed up results of coolsculpting)

Training this week
    Monday - Nothing
    Tuesday - 45 min training session strenght
    Wed - coolsculpting no training for 24 hours
    Thursday - Run (tonight)
    Friday - 45 Min cardio training session
    Sat - Run
    Sunday - Run or Swim

Next week Target 142lb

Thursday 7th March

Weight 143.6 & 27.4% body fat = 39.4 lb down .95 of a lb
    So weight and body fat down this week!
    Not on target but still going in the right direction so I won't complain

Done a hill running session Tuesday evening and hips r well sore after it
    Haveny been out since so I have to buck up quick!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 willywolly

Hi just wondering how you got on with your cool sculpting and if you are starting to see any results. I really want to get it done myself but i dont know of anyone who has had it done. Would love some feedback x

Advertisement