Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get vinyl decal art?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering does anyone know where I can purchase art for vinyl decals? Not just vector art work but the like a Labary for decals that go on cars. Like the ones that they put on laptops.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Valdez wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering does anyone know where I can purchase art for vinyl decals? Not just vector art work but the like a Labary for decals that go on cars. Like the ones that they put on laptops.

easily made in photoshop from images fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

easily made in photoshop from images fyi

Yeah I know how to make that image in photoshop. But an image won't work for a plotter. I should have stated it in the first posted. I'm looking for vinyl decal art work with the cuts so the plotter can cut it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

Hi Valdez,
    If you have designs I can convert them into adhesive vinyl and give them to you ready to apply to Laptop covers etc. Or, I can design to your specifications!

<snip>

Valdez wrote: »

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Move this to PM please guys.

Advertisement