Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A top bloke

• 28-01-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

So as some of you know I have a load of mini figs 200+ on my desk in work.
    Just before Christmas 2 went missing, Chewy and a Storm Trooper.
    I know no one took them as people have brought their kids down to my desk to show them the collection. Anyway I put some missing posters up.

I reckon the cleaners when picking up the bin knocked them off and into the bin by accident.

So I'm finishing up in the company this Friday
    Today one on the guys handed me Chewy and the Storm Trooper.
    He had gone to eBay and bought them for me.

What a top bloke, it really meant a lot to me.
    Thought I'd share it with my other Lego fans

Rory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Fantastic story. Do you have photos of your work desk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Ha great story. You could have posted a wanted poster here for them.

Advertisement