Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank online term accounts

Options
  • 28-01-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what way the UB online account application system works? I filled in online app over a week ago for one of the 6 month accounts, it asked for account to be debited and said to make sure funds were in it. Anyway I have heard nothing since and the money is still in my account. Is there a particular number to ring to check on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

One of these should do:
    Ulster Bank useful numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭phormium

Thanks, got them this morning. Turns out they said the account I had transferred the money into was not suitable to be debited, they say they rang me twice on my mobile (despite the fact that I have no mobile number only an email on my online banking) and I had no missed calls. Anyway too late now, rates have changed so will transfer it back out asap.

Advertisement