Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulllied at Work :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Why is the new office outside with no electricity, heating or toilet and beside a dump :rolleyes:
    The OP is trolling, new office has no electricity, no bathroom, is outside and is beside a dump.

Who said it had no electricity?

OP - stop reading this thread, talk to your boss NOW or HR Dept if there is one in your company.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

I repeat, at now stage in the OP's posts is there any evidence of workplace bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I repeat, at now stage in the OP's posts is there any evidence of workplace bullying.
    I'm thinking that the other person always telling him what to do, if done in a very condescending manner, would be considered bullying. But it seems the other person may be doing so as they are unproductive, as the OP admits that they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Let's leave it there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement