Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labview.Help required please!

Options
  • 28-01-2013 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭

I have done alot myself in the last two weeks but I have run into a problem and need some advice as time is running out.It concerns timing and time-out of non acknowledged message.if anyone can give me a dig out I will forward on the vi and explain more.Also would gladly take advice on my newbie coding in general..its LV 8.5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Have you tried the forums on the NI website? I use labview a bit and have never had a query the lads there couldn't answer. There is a great mix of users and NI professionals on it who will be more than happy to answer your questions. Unfortunately I don't have much exposure to that area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Have you tried the forums on the NI website? I use labview a bit and have never had a query the lads there couldn't answer. There is a great mix of users and NI professionals on it who will be more than happy to answer your questions. Unfortunately I don't have much exposure to that area.

I did but Im sure they ask for the code to be uploaded onto the site which I don't really want to do ..anyway another evening more progress..need to get my head around timing and timestamps..thanks for the reply Darragh.

Advertisement