Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking accommodation

Options
  • 28-01-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey everybody :) I'm starting in AIT in September, I deferred a place last year. Anyways I'm wondering, from people's own experience when would I need to be sorting out accommodation? I'm currently living abroad so I need to figure out when I'll need to be returning. Also does anybody have any idea if there's many jobs around athlone? Any help is appreciated, cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dmartin22196

Wondering the same thing mate, except im coming from leaving cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OzDoody

Yea hopefully now anybody that's done it before will throw in their two cents

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There's normally plenty of accommodation up to a week or 2 before the college year starts. The student union publishes a list of student accommodation mid-August every year.

There's a list of apartments that take deposits, most list the deadline for deposits as the final week in August, though sometimes they can be very lenient on it.

If you contact the college's student union they can email you out a copy of student housing/apartments from last year, most of the houses and apartments don't change. You can try supres@ait.ie or suvice@ait.ie

Advertisement