Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody applying as a mature student for Sept 2013?

Options
  • 28-01-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got any tips? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Juicy432 wrote: »

Spend alot of time on your personal statement.

Also far as I know you don't need to apply through the CAO but check this out, I think you have to apply dierctly to UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Username99 wrote: »
    Spend alot of time on your personal statement.

Also far as I know you don't need to apply through the CAO but check this out, I think you have to apply dierctly to UL.

I applied through the CAO and got in no problem, granted I didn't bother going to sit the entrance thingy (technical term) as I was unsure if I'd be in a position to go back to college at all but it all worked out fine in the end. Best of luck OP, you won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Tio07

Juicy432 wrote: »

I applied directly and had a short interview and got in no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

There is a mature student event this evening in the Foundation Building from 430pm on.
    That building is also known as the University Concert Hall.
    In the atrium/foyer/lobby you will find stands from all the Universities departments, schools and offices. Representative from the Department of Social Protection will also be in attendance to answer any queries you may have in that regard.

Just call in.

Advertisement