Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Openoffice bullet points problem

Options
  • 28-01-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I was making a slide using openoffice impress and I had the default bullets for my bullet points which were neat small bright orange bullets.
    Somehow openoffice seems to have deleted these settings and now the bullets don't work anymore and when I look for these nice neat bullets I can't find them and all the bullet graphics I can find look like crap.
    How do I find out what bullet points I was previously using so I can turn them back on?
    This is driving me up the wall.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Try this...

Right click on your line with the bullet
    Select Bullets and Numbering from the context menu
    In the tabs across the top of the dialog that opens you should see "Graphics"
    Select this and you should see the coloured bullet points you were looking for.

Advertisement