Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning an item bought with a One4All Vouher

Options
  • 28-01-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer to this question. I bought an item with a One4All Voucher from TK Maxx. I'd like to return the item for a refund. Is this possible since I bought it with one of these vouchers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

when i worked in retail we would refund people with the store vouchers. not sure how legit that was or wasnt though.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

The refund (more than likely) has to go back onto the One4All card, as it's the same as paying for something with a Visa card. If you don't have the card you might get a credit note for TK Maxx. That's the routine for them in any store I've worked in anyway, maybe TK Maxx are more generous!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I dont think you can do a refund onto a one4all card, we used to refund in the store's gift vouchers or just do an exchange. Customers were not happy to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

You can return it, but the refund will only be in the stores gift card. Shops have no facility to top up or give one4all gift cards, an enormous failing of the whole system.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Thanks for your responses guys. i just ended up exchanging the item for something else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I dont think you can do a refund onto a one4all card, we used to refund in the store's gift vouchers or just do an exchange. Customers were not happy to be honest.

yes you can - it works in the exact same way as if it was a standard debit/credit card except its a one4all card and each retailer's terminal are set to accept their particular prefix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

can confirm that you can get a refund onto a one4all, but it can take a couple of days to be processed, so can't spend it again straight away.
    so it might be just as well to do an exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Sorry, this must be new, the machine we had would not process a refund at all onto a one4all.

Advertisement