Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Question - Adwords and broadband data usage

Options
  • 28-01-2013 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Weird question. Someone might be able to help me. Moved house recently, so broadband is gone. May need to get a dongle and go month by month, as I may be moving abroad. However, I need to be on adwords every other day.
    Any idea how much it would use?

I would look at a monthly option. Maybe this is the wrong forum,but maybe someone who uses adwords regularly might know. I have no idea if the question I'm asking even makes sense, or if there is a definite answer even...

I wouldn't be running any other software as such. Just adwords..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

Not a whole lot. I use Mobile broadband too - although I have the max, which is only 10GB - I think the regular is 5GB - because I use it for everything. AdWords shouldn't use a lot (unless you request 2 years worth of stats for a massive campaign) but I can't see you have any issues.

Chrome is fastest with Gears, make sure you only have one instance of Adobe running as a plug-in (the Chrome built-in one) or it will crash faster and download more data.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I would be monitoring multiple accounts though in a client center.It wouldn't be more than ten accounts though and would also be looking at analytics,webmaster tools etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

Most of it is data which downloads well. Images and video will be the killer. 5GB is a huge amount of data - I would imagine your average screen is less than a 1kb

Advertisement