Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass and guitar player looking for jam/possibly a band In Cork

Options
  • 28-01-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey we're a guitar player and bassist from Cork(i also play guitar,but suppose for this would mainly be looking to play bass,but i dont really mind too much to be honest).Looking to jam with a drummer and a singer,perhaps another guitar player as well(or keyboards even etc ),not 100% on the kind of stuff,but preferebly something thats not a light rock/pop kind of vibe.Some of our influences would be Pink Floyd, Interpol,radiohead,the beatles,smashing pumpkins,rodrigo y gabriela,django reinhardt,joy division,white stripes,the raconteurs,alkaline trio etc. Mainly looking for a jam at the moment,if that goes well,open to making it into a band.Let us know. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spokesman

Hi there, Im a Bass player in Cork City, I play a lot of classic rock, eighties,etc. I would be interested in a jam etc if you were interested. I have a youtube channel with a lot of bass covers on it, including joy division, smiths,stone roses, to modern day stuff. I can pm the address, Im early forties so im not sure the age group your looking for. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Check out my recruitment posts on here and demo stuff, normally wouldn't be seeking another guitarist... but I am a MASSIVE Alkaline Trio Fan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dorcha13

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spokesman

I take it your not interested, but you could have least replied. good manners cost nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dorcha13

Sorry i havent been on here lately,and since i hadnt been on in a while i had assumed you had moved on since i hadnt replied.

Advertisement