Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

log.e[Rager]

• 28-01-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Doing the LC this year and hoping for 520+ points, still don't know what to do next year however :(

Anyways, studying for the upcoming Mocks atm, going pretty well but still a lot to get covered!

Anywho, today:

Maths - proof by induction q's :( and a few integrals
    Geography - Colonialism essay
    Biology - Monera
    Accounting - Service Firm Qs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You'd want to decide quickly! :p At least you're in a good position to pick most of the courses out there so you have a lot of choice, although that's probably not good thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

kingcobra wrote: »
    You'd want to decide quickly! :p At least you're in a good position to pick most of the courses out there so you have a lot of choice, although that's probably not good thing :D
    See my problem is I'm just too damn good at everything...

:p i jest..

I have an idea, either Science or Engineering, I probably would do a language or arts course but careers wise :(

Jack of all trades here I suppose, don't particularly like or dislike anything more than the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    See my problem is I'm just too damn good at everything...

:p i jest..

I have an idea, either Science or Engineering, I probably would do a language or arts course but careers wise :(

Jack of all trades here I suppose, don't particularly like or dislike anything more than the other.

I think I'm the same as you as it took me ages to make my mind up about what course to choose. I'm picking engineering because I think there's a variety of jobs you can choose from after that aren't totally engineering related just in case you change your mind. And you can always go on Erasmus too to keep up your languages :D

Hoping to get this done today:

Maths hw
    Gaeilge - leamhthuiscint
    Biology - fungi
    Geography - OS map question
    French - production ecrite

Ended up starting an English poetry answer and a marginal costing question for accounting, got the Maths and Irish hw done too along with some Fungi notes...I guess that's enough :o

• Advertisement

French production écrite
    English - finish poetry and functional writing
    Maths - more algebra
    Biology - fungi and DNA
    Let's go!

Advertisement